ENPT
+55 (31) 3615-8400 Institutional

Ownership Breakdown

On October 31, 2019, the Company had 102,159,154 ordinary shares comprising its stockholder’s capital. Of this total, 35.6% was under the control of the Menin Family, and the remaining 64.4% were traded among the other agents in the market (free float).

Shareholder Shares On Participation
Menin Family 36.319.195 35.6%
Starwood 15.066.121 14.7%
Bradesco FIP Multisectoral 7.773.095 7.6%
Others 43.000.743 42.1%
Total 102.159.154 100.0%